Customize Girl Collection

I'm really excited to create a custom listing for these girls on my Etsy shop.
I thought these would make such a cute gift for any women or girl. Birthday, wedding, Christmas.. who doesn't love a custom gift?
Once you order, in the "notes to seller" section, you'll tell me what you want her to look like.
There are three sections:
1. Color hair: blonde, red or brown.
2. Skin color.
3. Style options: 

  • High bun with pink bow and navy and white polka-dot shirt, pink lip.
  • Low bun with pearl earrings, pearl necklace, red shirt, red lip.
  • Low bun with blue and white striped shirt, pink lip.
These are my only style options however I am open to slight customizations. Skin color and hair color can be difficult with yarn colors so if you want to send me a picture I can try my best to match it!
Every girl has a stretchy string glued to the felt on the back. What I like about this feature is that you can choose to hang her on a wall but you could also tuck the string back and attach her to a jacket or tote.
I will be adding a specific listing for a bride (Coming soon!!)
I'm also working on launching a couple version for engagements, anniversaries and weddings!

Link to my shop HERE












Comments

Popular Posts