Sweater Weather

I never felt that garment making was something I would venture into. Besides hats, gloves and scarves, I’ve never made anything I could really wear. As soon as I saw the cover for Anna Wilkinson's book “Learn to Crochet, Love to Crochet” I became excited to try. Chunky sweaters seem to be popping up everywhere so I figured why not make one myself.
I bought the yarn that was recommended in the book. It is by Quince & Co and I couldn’t have been happier to buy yarn from this company. It is all 100% American made wool and 100% natural. I got Osprey which is Aran weight and 100% wool (so cozy). Their dyes and color selections are amazing. It took me forever to finally decide on this color combo. And I’m really happy with how it came out!
I can’t wait to make my next crochet garment!
Photography by Roni Lynch. Follow her on Instagram @nolan2lynch











Comments

Popular Posts